Wednesday, July 24, 2013

HELLO!

 
So I run this mum's group online and the topic of conversation was, 'what do you do for some YOU time'. I blog.. but haven't been able to lately because my son has taken on a koala personality and I haven't been able to for a while. Jydan has decided to attach himself like a Siamese twin attached at the hip!
That along with my STUPID laptop playing up (tax time come at me!). I love blogging and love reading all of the amazing, creative blog posts from other people but getting the time to write can be difficult! I need to make a designated BLOGGING TIME!
Jydan is now 8 & 1/2 months and I haven't even done his 8 month post.. but it's coming coming coming! But just a quick update how my amazing family is going, Jydan is starting to pull himself up and taking a couple of steps holding onto our hands but no crawling. He is slowly getting there and more backwards and side ways. Swimming is going great, he is making great progress! I'm starting to think about going back to work a day or two a week and since Jydan has to now have cows milk every second day (doctors orders) it maybe possible for him to stay away from the boobs for a few hours. Hubby is going great, in fact he's cooking dinner for us right now so I can blog - lovely!!
 
I'm off to work on Jydan's 8 month post, some other fun posts and read everyone else's posts!
Hear from you soon :). x
 


No comments: