Thursday, June 15, 2017

New Life, New Love, New Perspective!

Hello, life!
My, have you changed.

It's a strange thing, having a boyfriend who has a child, you having children. Children. Dating. Yep. I said it. A few words ago. Boyfriend. Like I'm 15 again.
This time, add in three children, a couple of divorces, two extremely busy lives, two jobs, study, two different houses, and two very different people. We are both insane. Complex. And somehow through it all make sense... most of the time.

Sometimes we're easy and natural.

Sometimes we're stressed.

Most of the time we love.

I've learnt that I don't have to pretend things are perfect. They're not going to be, and I've learnt that neither of us will be either.

But we compromise, we cherish, we're patient (well, he is a lot more than I) and we try our best to make each other happy.

He's kind. He's patient. He's understanding. He's funny. And gorgeous! And I'm so thankful to have him in my life. If it's for a moment, or for longer, I'm so proud to have him by my side.


(I know right, we look super cute together, we suit each other!!)

No comments: